|Vacancy Title||GMP Chemist|
|Employer Name||High Force Research Ltd|
|Vacancy Full Description||High Force Research (HFR) is a chemistry orientated service provider offering a partnership approach to quality driven chemical innovation. Established in 1988, we have built a solid reputation recognised for our R&D flexibility and innovative approach to complex and challenging projects.
Our core expertise is in chemical research and development, process optimisation, route design, scale-up and GMP manufacture of small molecules for clinical study. We collaborate with multinationals, start-ups, and discovery groups across academia and industry in synthesising new materials for proof of concept studies. Operating predominantly in the life sciences sector, our interests include pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, synthetic biology, diagnostics and imaging, however, work also extends into other sectors e.g. polymers, semiconductors and fine chemicals.
With plans to establish significant growth, we’re looking out for experienced individuals to join our dedicated Quality Manufacturing Team, with a focus on GMP manufacture of small molecules for clinical studies.
Having gained experience from similar roles, you’ll deliver on synthetic chemistry programmes within HFR’s Quality Manufacturing Team. Your knowledge and expertise in synthetic chemistry processes will add value to our customers projects, aiding their translation into a GMP environment, where you’ll be responsible for the production of intermediates and products according to pre-approved documentation.
You’ll be expected to build relationships and communicate effectively across different teams within the company, with the ability to influence and provide valuable input into HFR’s Quality System.
In return, you can expect to become a vital part of HFR’s growth plans, becoming involved in new and existing projects and driving these to successful outcomes. You’ll benefit from the support of the Head of Manufacture and be encouraged to continue professional development throughout your role.
|Required||• A motivation to deliver success on every project undertaken.
• The ability and enthusiasm to solve complex problems.
• Prior experience of producing small molecule intermediates or products within a cGMP environment for a minimum of 3 years.
• An established practical understanding of synthetic methodologies and supporting analytical techniques.
• Experience of taking projects from early development through to proof of concept (mg to kg development).
• An understanding of ICH guidelines for the production of intermediates and products within a GMP environment.
• Good organisational skills, a close attention to detail and the ability to follow strict procedures.
• A respect for confidentiality.
• The ability to build and maintain relationships and work well within a team.
• Strong communication skills.
• Must be eligible to work within the UK.